Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Twenty Sixth... Unproductive Days

Today I did not get everything done that I had planned on, in fact I hardly got anything done at all! This stresses me out beyond belief but I am grateful for the things that I was able to do today, even though they were not on "the list".
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to do lists, it is pretty much how I run my life. I really enjoy being able to check things off, and being able to track progression and accomplishments. I had a to do list, and it went out the window. Most of the time this would be really hard for me (especially since we are leaving to go to Utah for Thanksgiving and there is nothing I dis-like more than coming home to work), but today I was able to other things that were equally as important (probably not, but to me they seemed that way at the time.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to kick it into gear and get EVERYTHING done, even the things that I started today that weren't on the list.

Day #26: I am grateful for to-do lists, but today I am even more grateful that I was able to get more important things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love