Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Twenty Seventh... Juice

Today I am sick, my throat hurts. I am really grateful that I had some juice to sneak down it.
Juice has helped my life so much this year. It has helped me get and stay in remission, it has helped me lose weight and feel better about myself. It has helped my family get on a path to being healthier, and my kids love it! It has helped my skin, it has helped my eyes, it has helped pretty much everything.
I am not a "serious juicer", but with the amount that I have done it has truly helped me.

Day #27- I am grateful for Juice, and produce, and healthy living. Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I also prefer juice in the breakfast. It give me energy without fat. Mangosteen juice is my favorite juice. It is very healthy and tasty.
    Regards,
    Mangosteen Juice

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love