Thursday, November 28, 2013

November Twenty Eighth... Happy Thanksgiving!

Today did not turn out quite as we had expected... case and point, we are in Elko! I just kept getting sicker and we decided that it would be best to stay here.
Even though we have not done anything remotely Thanksgiving-y, it has been a great day. I am grateful for this time to kind of re-coup and get better. I am grateful that Don has been taking care of me, and that he has whole weekend off (although I hope I am better by tomorrow). I am grateful that we did not go to Utah, I think it would have been too hard, and although we miss seeing family and eating the fun foods it is better to not get them sick too. I am grateful that my kids were accepting, even though mommy being sick and not going to Utah is hardest on them... especially since they know they are having hot dogs for dinner (hot dogs have to have some turkey in it right?)
We had a great Thanksgiving and we hope you did too!
Happy Thanksgiving

Day #28: I am grateful for my amazing family! I am grateful for health (soon to be health)! I am grateful to be here in Elko, for a nice warm apartment, and wonderful friends. I am grateful for so many things.

1 comment:

leave me some love