Monday, September 5, 2011

school daze



I feel officially OLD! My baby is now in school (for a whole week, that makes me even older!)... you need to know a little bit about Little Miss Leigha, she is the MOST social child you will ever meet. Since we have moved not having consistent friends has been...well... a struggle for us. But she has managed it so well. Everywhere we go she asks someone to be her best friend. The first day of school, as soon as we get to the school yard, Little Miss asks if she can go make some best friends.
It was so funny to see as this little kindergartner walked up to 2 sixth grade girls and says: "Excuse me, will you be my best friend?" I am so grateful for those girls that they were kind to this little girl. They actually check up on her and make sure she is liking school... I love that!
Here is my big girl sitting at her desk... notice the little guy next to her? That's my little prince Conner-Nonner, isn't he cute?

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I love the part about the 6th graders. How cute is that. We love having you here! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that she is not shy and wants to make friends. Im glad those girls are cute to her. -Tally

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love