Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Twentieth... Nap time

By the title of this you might think that Conner takes naps, and I get to do something slightly productive, but your assumptions would be wrong. Today I got a nap! A LONG nap! An oops I slept 3 hours nap. It felt very good and is a very rare occasion in deed.

I laid down with the intent to sleep for 45 minutes, and I just totally conked out. I didn't wake up until 1:45 and we had to rush out the door to get Leigha, and then everything was a mad rush for the rest of the afternoon.

Taking a nap was probably not my brightest idea, but I really needed the rest. I feel bad that Netflix pretty much took care of Conner today, but it was the first time it has been on in the day time in a while (and most of the time it is just a weekend treat).

Hopefully tonight I will be able to go to bed.

Day #20: I am grateful for unexpected naps, and for Conner for letting me take one.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for naps! Yesterday I fell asleep just before it was time to get Parker. Luckily, my alarm went off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You deserve to take naps every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love