Saturday, November 16, 2013

November Sixteenth... Double Date!

Today is the 2 year anniversary of my mg diagnosis. I started a huge long post about the things I have learned (finally) but ran out of time. Hopefully I can finish that one tomorrow (I WILL finish that one tomorrow! It has been 2 years in the making).

Tonight we got to go on a double date with Bruce and Michele to go see Thor. It was a great movie and even better company, but most of all it was fun to be an adult. Sometimes I forget what that feels like (not that it is a bad thing I don't remember). Don and I get to be together a lot but it is different when you are out with other people.

Day #16: I am grateful for some grown up time away from kids, and time with great friends (with whom we can act like kids).
I am also grateful for the 90% off halloween sale at k-mart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love