Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh Baby!

I know this might sound misleading, but no... I am not pregnant (not yet :)). I just finished an adorable baby doll crib, and wanted to share it. I found it on craiglist and fell in love with the possibilities of it's future cuteness, even though it was already pretty cute. I think it is from the 1940's or 50's... I just love old things!

Pretty cute huh? .... JUST WAIT!!!


See! Just kidding.... keep on waiting ;) This is me working on the baby doll blankie...( and no I did not cut my finger off like it looks I am about to in the picture (been there done that! I plan on keeping all my left over digits... thank you)


Ta Da! I love birds and I think this one is adorable, at first I was just going to do the bird white, but I am pleased as pink with the pink.


The bed is a little more distressed than it looks in the picture. It de-stressed me to do it, and Leigha helped, I told her if we sold it she could have $2. She thinks that is a rip off.


Our lovely Hannah is the beautiful model in this pic.


Just to let you know, this cute baby doll crib will be for sale (not hannah... Leigha would KILL me!) ... so let me know if you are interested... if not I will just re-post it on craigslist or ksl.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I just linked up to my first linky party! http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/
    I am just a bit excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is SO cute! I'm excited for your new blog. And I apologize for not writing back on fb yet. I will! I'm excited to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR NOT HAVING THOSE SILLY WORDS I HAVE TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY SAY TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously beautiful!!! If we didn't already have two doll beds in a super small house I would totally be tempted to buy it. I would even contemplate getting rid of one of the ones we have except that one is mine from when I was little and the other one just came from Grandma. I think this turned out perfect and the pink bird was just the right touch. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora- Thank you so much! You are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented. I am glad I found your updated blog; now I can stalk you :) Where are you guys living now?

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love