Saturday, November 23, 2013

November Twenty Third... Wonderful wonderful day

Today I got to go hang out with Angela. We went and saw the play seven brides for seven brothers. It was a lot of fun to get out and see something. I love going to plays. I love musicals (I think we already knew that though). And sometimes going to small town productions can be really fun (primarily because you know people in the cast). 
It was fun to see several ward members up on stage, and even more in the audience supporting them. I am not sure that I will ever look at the performers the same again, but who knows maybe that's a good thing. Angela and I were talking and we both concluded that being on the stage is not for us. I am grateful that it is for some people though, and I am grateful that one of my talents can be to go support theirs and enjoy it.

Thought you might want to enjoy a bit of what we got to.

Day #23: I am grateful I got to go and enjoy some culture. Thank you Angela for coming and picking me up :)

Happy Birthday DeAnna!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I just heard about that yesterday on the radio--was it just so good? I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming with me Sarah. It was a good time :).

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love