Friday, November 22, 2013

November Twenty Second... We won't be late

I know this is probably a bit early, but I have been getting into the Christmas spirit, and you know what that means Christmas MUSIC!!!!

Here is the song that has been in my head today:
Christmas Don't Be Late by the chipmunks

And here is why:


Christmas won't be late at our house this year.... early absolutely... too early, quite possibly.

I used to hate putting up a Christmas tree before Thanksgiving! When I worked at Tai Pan we had to set them up toward the end of August so for years I was a scrooge that we had to wait. It's been 10 years since then, and Thanksgiving seems so late this year. Plus I buy most of my stuff on clearance sells for the next year and I gotta know what I got so I can be prepared.

It was fun to set it up tonight while listening to our favorite Christmas CD's (i.e. Bing Crosby, Paisley, and Mindy Gledhill) and then watch a few Christmas shows with the kiddos. The kids were great and had a lot of fun, that being said there will be some a lot of redistribution of ornaments (I think Conner put 4 on one twig thing.... several times!)

Day #22: I am glad that we got to spend some fun time as a family and create some great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love