Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Little Knotty Wallet

This Sunday is the 7th Anniversary of the Day we met (I have decided that just like the 5th Anniversary is Wood, the 10th is Tin, the 15th is Crystal, the 20th is China, the 25th is Silver, the 30th is Pearl, the 40th is Ruby, the 50th is Gold, and the 60th is Diamond, the 7th should be Leather). We celebrate in September because we were married in December and there is WAY TOO MUCH going on then. My sweetie, Don, served his mission to Ireland so I decided I would be ambitious and make him a Celtic Knot wallet... I was afraid it would turn out to be a Celtic NOT... but I think it turned out okay, and he loves it so that is all that matters.
I also thought that it might be helpful to show a little bit of the process of making a wallet (there is a lot I left out, I'll just have to show you the others with a different wallet) , it is QUITE the process. So here goes:


Yay! It is done! I think I will take a break from wallets for a while, but I am so pleased that my hubby loves it and that it is something he will use for a LONG time!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME. How sweet of you to bring a little bit of his mission memories back with the sweet wallet. I bet these take a LONG time to make. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love