Monday, September 5, 2011

hopes and screams

So I have tried the whole family blog and failed, somewhere life got too hard or too personal and I just stopped... however I am hoping to renew my efforts... I have entered a new stage of my life (which basically means I have yet again fallen in love with a new craft) and my hopes for this blog are that I can share my love of leather work with the world (or you poor saps who are silly cool enough to follow), as I try to figure it out myself. I hope I can throw in some fun life stories as well... there are plenty of those to go around.
**Please note** this will not just be a blog about leather work, but a venue where I can express thoughts and insights as well.... and maybe some cool other crafts or projects too... and some bragging about my INCREDIBLE family, because first and foremost I am a devoted wifey and silly mommy:).
The hopes part of this is that I hope you will enjoy this, I hope that you might learn to appreciate the beauty in leather and the art of leather tooling... it is awesome. The screams part is that I am a real life woman who is majorly imperfect, and I hope that we can share as we make weaknesses, strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love