Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Tenth... Taco Salad

I love the Sabbath and today was Stake Conference, it was great. Don did not come with us because he had a migraine. Which meant it was just me and the kiddos. Having both kids for 2 hours was quite... difficult! They are not used to lasting that long (neither am I) so I could totally understand. The conference was great though, especially the Adult Session... I loved it!
By the end, I had the head ache. We came home and Don's medications had kicked in and he knew I would not be feeling well (nothing big... I promise, just regulating my thyroid again) so he had lunch on the table for us when we got home. He is so sweet, and I love him so much! I am so glad his headache is gone, and hopefully mine will be gone soon too.

Day #10: I am grateful for taco salad, a sweet husband, and pain meds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love