Monday, November 18, 2013

November Eighteenth... It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Mid-late November is my happy time (really the end of any season is my happy time, but most especially mid-late November). I love the let's get this junk out of here, so we can put out Christmas stuff SALES!!!! I LOVE getting a good deal (it's better than hot chocolate)!

This past week I have found some great deals. Don says it is a tithing blessing that I can find deals so much. I even got really nice toothbrushes today TOTALLY FREE (I am not a couponer at all, unless it is attached to it (which it was)). I got like 65 items at walmart today for under $7 (20 of those items were boxes of m&m's)! I LOVE good deals. I got some crazy awesome wigs for .10 each... who doesn't need a half blonde half pink wig? And I got either carnival favors or toy passing out for trick or treaters instead of candy stuff.

Day #18:  I am grateful for clearance isles and good deals!


2 comments:

  1. You are the best deal-getter I know. I'm glad you found some fun things. Maybe I'll hit Walmart tomorrow :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I got a good clearance deal on snow boots for Miss Hadlee today! Definitely not as good as your deals, but I'm also not that patient to find all of that stuff!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love